Check out some questions for the UGC NET Social Work Exam.
- Who is known as the father of ‘intelligence test’?
(A) Bennett (B) Gesell
(C) Villand (D) Wechsler
- ‘Social Distance Scale’, was developed by
(A) Likert (B) Thorndike
(C) Bogardus (D) None of the above
- The ‘client-centered approach’ is developed by
(A) Kurt Lewin (B) Bandura
(C) Homans (D) Carl Rogers
4.Which is not the nature of community ?
(A) Geographical area (B) Common ties
(C) Social interaction (D) Individualism
- The National policy on child labour was declared in the year
(A) 1986 (B) 1992
(C) 1995 (D) 1987
- The prohibition of all forms of child labour is explained in
(A) Article 14 (B) Article 18
(C) Article 24 (D) Article 32
- Social Development is
(A) a plea for larger allocation for social and welfare services
(B) an integrated view of Development
(C) an effort to provide ad-hoc growth targets in each of the separate sector of planning
(D) planning exclusively concerned with social services