Friends…I was getting bore in the evening as no one was there and Sachin was playing very slowly. So I went in to the kitchen and found something to eat. My bad luck as there was nothing to eat. Then I planned for preparing aaloo k pakode.
As I love to cook so it was not a big deal for me. By the way, if you want to try my aloo k pakode recipe, you can go with these steps.
- Aaloo 2 big
- Salt, Mirch, Haldi, Dhania powder
- First of all cut the potatoes in chips form.
- Now heat oil in the kadai.
- At the same time, make a thin solution of besan with the help of water and add salt, mirch, haldi, dhania powder.
- Put chips aaloo in the besan solution
- Fry the pakode in the kadai…
- Your aloo pakode is ready. Enjoy with tea.