Facebook ID deletion is not an easy task as you keep far yourself from Facebook account after deactivating it. Here are some simple steps.
- First of all, you need to deactivate your account. From your home section, select account setting and then security.
- In the security option, at the last you will see the link of Deactivate your account. Click on this link and then selection reasons for leaving.
- After doing this, delete all of your messages, delete your entire friend list, delete photos, and remove all groups and all other activities.
- Do not use Facebook for 14 days.
- With doing these steps, you can get rid from Facebook ID/account.