Guys…I am sure that you are fond of eating momos. You can make momos at home very easily. With this article, I am sharing my recipe on how to make momos.
Buy idli utensil for making momos. If you do not want to steam then there is no need to idli utensil. But steamed momos are tastier than the fried momos. Here is preparation method and list of necessary items. Momos is best nasta recipe. Just try your momos recipe.
• 2 cups Maida
• 1/2 grated cabbage
• 1/2 tbsp Salt
• 3 medium-sized Onions (chopped)
• 1/2 tsp ginger garlic paste
• A pinch of Baking Powder
For making chutney
5 Garlic flakes, chopped
• 5 Red Chillies, chopped
• Small amount of Vinegar
How to make Momos:
• Mix maida, baking powder and water to make smooth dough like you make dough for marking roti. Leave the dough overnight.
• Roll out medium sized chapattis from dough and cut the chapati in to 2 pieces.
• Make a mixture of grated cabbage, onion, ginger paste and salt to taste to stuff in.
• Stuff the half-piece chapatti with this mixture. Repeat the step to make all the momos.
• Steam these momos in an idli utensil for about 10 minutes. Or you can also fry them.
• To prepare chutney, churn garlic, red chilli and vinegar in a mixer.
• Serve the momos with chutney.